An important message from your Team at R&R Surface Protectors, Inc. regarding COVID-19 coronavirus.
Our top priority is the safety of our customers, vendors and employees. Keeping everyone as healthy as possible is of utmost importance to us.
We are taking the growing concerns around the coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. In an effort to help minimize the spread of this virus, we are implementing updated and new precautionary measures at our facility.
Currently, these measures include:
- A new emergency sick leave policy for our employees that provides additional days of sick pay due to this illness
- New disinfecting process for all employees upon entering our manufacturing facility
- Enforcing healthy hygiene habits of our staff
- Restricting public access to our manufacturing facility other than required for business operations (i.e., shipping companies, vendor deliveries)
- Thoroughly and regularly cleaning and disinfecting work surfaces and spaces
- Disinfecting completed products before and after our packaging process
- Developing and implementing a shift plan to minimize the possibility of a company-wide shutdown
This list may change as we continue to monitor updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization. We will continue to rely on these and other local agencies as to what is or may be appropriate actions for our location and our industry.
We are committed to doing our part to help minimize the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus. We greatly appreciate your continued business.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Info@RRSurfacePros.com or call us at 877-847-3178.